Reiki is a simple, yet powerful method of "energetic" healing that everyone can use for themselves and others. It has been effective in helping virtually every known illness and creates a beneficial effect that creates a feeling of well-being. It also works alongside medical treatments or therapeutic techniques to relieve side effects and promote recovery from injury or illness. While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It has no dogma, and there is nothing you must believe in order to learn and use Reiki, therefore if you already have an existing religious or spiritual practice, reiki will not conflict with your beliefs. It has been successfully taught to thousands of people of all ages, backgrounds, and spiritual backgrounds. It only enhances what you already have to close to your heart.
We offer individual, in-person sessions, as well as group sessions and long-distance Reiki to all of our clients. If you are interested in receiving a Reiki & Chakra Balancing session in-person, then book here. If you are in need of some long-distance Reiki for you or a loved one, purchase and schedule here.
Usui Reiki Level i & ii
No previous experience required! Tap into your natural ability to heal yourself and others. We are all made up of multi-layers of energy frequencies that travel around and through the physical body. Each layer has a purpose in supporting and manifesting the physical form. Reiki and other energy work modalities focus on releasing disruptive patterns held in the layers of energy and restoring flow, balance and overall health.
This class is taught by Stephanie, who holds two Reiki Master Certifications and has been practicing daily with these certifications since 2005. In reality she has been using Reiki her entire life, but like most of us was only a little aware and at times completely unaware. During receiving a Reiki treatment by a professional back in 2005, she had a life-changing moment during that session that changed her life forever. It brought direction into her life during a time of great suffering, which has become a long time passion of hers. She used Reiki to heal herself, friends, family, and eventually to many, many others. She loves to bring this light into the lives of whoever she possibly can, whether that be through private sessions, group sessions, or classes.
Reiki I & II are easy to learn, and powerful to use on yourself, friends, family, clients, pets, plants, crystals and more! Everyone and all walks of life are welcome. Whether you are a professional looking to expand your knowledge, someone new to Reiki, or a closet healer, you will enjoy this class and definitely benefit from the material presented! If you are already a Reiki practitioner, Massage Therapist, Nurse, or other professional, this course will most certainly enhance your previous Reiki training and add to your healers tool box. It is recoended that students under the age of 13 attend with an adult.
In this 2-day class, you will receive a certificate for Usui Reiki levels I & II. You will have the skills and knowledge needed to immediately start giving yourself and others powerful Reiki treatments.
In this intensive 2 day class, you will learn:
- The use of Reiki to connect to your Highest Spiritual Guidance.
- Using Reiki to heal mental, emotional and spiritual challenges.
- How Reiki alleviates pain and illness in the physical body.
- Self-empowerment and strengthening your own auric field with Reiki energy.
- The history and direction of Reiki practices.
- Using Reiki to create with and to manifest your goals.
- Healing unwanted habits that may be blocking your desires and goals.
- The profound ripple effects of using long distance Reiki.
- How to give a full 60 minute Reiki treatment to others.
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment to balance your chakras and heal your body.
- A detailed manual that has all the information you will need to continue to learn outside of class.
There is only room for 6 students per class, which provides an environment that supports personal healing, plenty of hands-on instruction, and quality time for getting all questions answered. Click here to register for any of our Reiki Learning Workshops.
This class combines lecture, discussion, an attunement for each level, meditations and plenty of hands-on practice in a well organized, but relaxed atmosphere.
In Level I (which is Day 1) you will learn:
- What Reiki is, how it heals, and how you can apply it in your everyday life.
- History of Reiki backed up by verifiable facts and information.
- Use of the Gassho Meditation Technique practiced by Dr. Mikao Usui.
- How to heal the Aura with a Japanese technique called Bysosen Scanning.
- How to give yourself a Reiki treatment including self Byosen Scanning and Chakra cleansing.
- Techniques to strengthen your own energy and to disconnect from energy, that is not yours.
In Level II (which is Day 2) you will learn:
- 3 Powerful Reiki II Symbols! What each individual symbol means and what each symbol can be used for in your day to day life.
- How to use the Reiki symbols when giving a treatment on yourself and others.
- Gyoshi-ho for expanding your ability to channel Reiki energy.
- How to give a long distance Reiki treatment specifically using the 3rd symbol.
- How to document treatments given and how to discuss with clients, patients, friends, even strangers, what the healing benefits of Reiki are and how it works.
Upon successful completion, a certificate for Reiki Training is awarded. When you finish with this amazing weekend, you will have the skills and confidence necessary to give yourself and others a powerful Reiki healing treatment!
CE Credits available for Massage Therapists and Nurses.
- Tuition – $350
- Deposit – $150 will reserve your space and the remaining balance is due by the 1st day of class, or you may prefer to pay the full balance when you register. Deposits are non-refundable and may be transferred to future classes within 1 year.
- Class times – 10am to 4pm (Both Days)
- Lunch – A one-hour lunch break is given at approximately 12:30 pm. We have many restaurants and natural health food stores within 5 minutes driving distance.
- Dress – Casual, comfy, and warm (bring blankets or pillows for comfort).
- Location – Holistic Bodyworks, in Murray, Utah
Hotel Accommodations: Google “Hotels Near Fashion Place Mall, Murray” and you will find several hotels located within 3 miles of Holistic Bodyworks.
Dates currently available for Reiki I & II workshops:
July 28th & 29th
September 29th & 30th