We at Holistic Bodyworks specialize in helping our clients achieve health through balancing the body, mind, and soul. We are here to guide our clients to the path of health and wellness with specialized sessions that are catered to the individual. Classes are also offered as a way of teaching clients how to take charge of their own health.
Our mission is to assist our clients by supporting and mentoring them to achieve their optimal health through bodywork, nutrition, and lifestyle changes. Holistic Bodyworks specializes in helping our clients achieve health through balancing the body, mind, and spirit using a holistic approach. Our experienced, licensed health care professionals work together with them, as a team, evaluating each client’s situation and coaching them to a healthier lifestyle. Our methods are safe, gentle, and very effective and include bodywork along with dietary, lifestyle, and exercise information and individualized wellness programs that are based on their specific body structure, body type, and posture.
We have immediate openings for part-time massage therapists. Pay ranges from $20-$26/hour to start, with a raise after your first 6 months. No experience needed!
Principle duties include:
· Greets and goes over what each individual client’s needs are.
· Performs consecutive 60, 90, 120-minute quality massage therapy sessions.
· Promote holistic health and wellness benefits to clients and give them suggestions on tools and techniques that they can use at home.
· Create a healing experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude.
· Develops and maintains personalized relationships with clients.
· Provides body care and massage services, through a variety of techniques including Swedish Massage, Therapeutic Bodywork, Lymphatic Drainage, CranioSacral Therapy, and Reflexology.
· Keeps paperwork current with SOAP notes.
· Helps maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
· Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
· Must have a current Utah issued license for Massage Therapy.
· Must carry liability insurance.
· Knowledge of Swedish required.
· Knowledge of other various modalities preferred.
· Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients.
· Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and bodywork.
· Must be able to have a flexible schedule and fill-in when needed.
· Flexible schedules
· Steady clientele
· Employment growth opportunities for more hours and pay.
Holistic Health Professionals
We are building a holistic community of professionals that specialize in holistic health practices, such as massage therapy, holistic counseling, naturopathic doctors, osteopaths, acupuncturists, chiropractors, yoga and meditation instructors, herbalists, nutritionists, life and holistic health coaches, hypnotherapists, etc. – all are welcome to apply to join our community of holistic professionals. Our experienced, licensed health care professionals work together with clients, as a team, evaluating each client’s situation and coaching them to a healthier lifestyle.
We are currently looking for practicing holistic practitioners to join our team for holistic-based bodywork, energy work, healing, and coaching. We are located in a professional plaza in Murray that is meant to give professionals and their clients a professional facility with autonomy and individual private practice room to operate individually and within a community of like-minded professionals.
Holistic Bodyworks is ready to grow into a full-service community with furnished or unfurnished rooms that are designed to provide the practitioner with what they need with their private practice. Our building is easy to find and well maintained to provide a beautiful place to bring people together to heal and get well. We have a reception area to greet clients, direct them where they need to go and check them out with payment when they leave. The reception is provided for all professionals who join our team. We also have a recovery area for after treatments to allow our clients to take their time after a session to integrate the healing they received.
Professionals can share a room for part-time work or get a private room to yourself on a full-time basis, depending on where you are at in building your private clientele base. So, if you are just starting out and only have clients for a few hours each week or if you already have a large clientele base we can accommodate the time you need to spend in your new therapy room. The price of the room will depend on how much time you need, so you can start out small if needed and grow with your clientele base. Our standard rent is $10/hour, which includes the reception and all other amenities for your clients.
Principle duties include:
• Promote holistic health and wellness benefits to clients and give them suggestions on tools and techniques that they can use at home.
• Create a healing experience for clients through a friendly and helpful attitude.
• Develops and maintains personalized relationships with clients.
• Keeps community client paperwork current for cross working with other professionals.
• Helps maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
• Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations.
• Must carry liability insurance.
• Knowledge of other various holistic health modalities preferred.
• Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients.
• Understands and believes in the healing benefits of holistic therapy and natural healing.
• Flexible schedules.
• Steady exposure to clients that come to get holistic therapy and natural healing.
• Clientele growth opportunities.
• Reasonably priced space to grow your private business.