Have you ever wanted to get rid of your…
- Chronic Pain
- Post-Accident/Surgical pain
- Anxiety & Stress Issues, such as
- Chronic Fatigue
- Heart Disease
- Digestion Problems
And, have improved range of motion, be pain-free, and get rid of your need for opiates and other drugs?!
If you are tired of being stressed or being in pain all the time then maybe it is time to take matters in to your own hands!
"If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change", Wayne Dyer
Have you ever visited a doctor and got the feeling like the whole picture of your health wasn't being taken into consideration to help make a diagnosis? Many regular Western doctors focus on treating symptoms, rather than determining the underlying cause of the condition. Also, so many doctors do not have the time to educate their patients on how to help themselves to be the healthiest they can be. On top of that, most of us don't know where to look for help, that's not just the next hype.
Holistic Health takes the whole person into consideration.
Mind, body and spirit — these aspects of each client are considered to be intertwined and essential to achieving optimal health. Human beings are comprised of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual elements is another way to look at it. We focus on bringing balance between these aspects. You can't achieve optimal health without finding this balance. This is an amazing way to look at health and we have the tools you need to transform yourself, your entire life, and even start to help others transform as well.
Holistic Health focuses on natural healing.
While Holistic Health may incorporate treatments from mainstream health care, drugs and surgery are not the first line of defense.
- Environmental measures
- Attitude and behavior modifications
- Relationship and spiritual counseling
- Bioenergy enhancement
These are some of the focuses in Holistic Health. By definition, Holistic Health is about lifestyle changes, noninvasive remedies and improving the flow of a person's life-force energy, along with enhancing the body's own ability to heal itself.
Holistic Health is a lifestyle. It doesn't stop and start when you walk in and out of a practitioner's office. What the client does on a daily basis to tend to their mind, body and spirit is as important as any treatment or herbal remedies they receive.
Many people opt for Holistic Health because it's a way for them to feel empowered in their own health care. They don't have to be concerned about the side effects of drugs or surgery to fix them, they can take measures to enhance their well being into their own hands.
Knowledge is power!
At Holistic Bodywork, located in murray, utah
We offer a program that helps our clients gain the knowledge they need to take control of their health, empower them with passion to live healthy lives, and strengthen them with tools for everyday health.
"The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step", Lao Tzu
In our Essential Holistic Health Program, we at Holistic Bodyworks offer weekly:
- Holistic Health classes
- Holistic Nutrition classes
- Movement and Yoga/Meditation classes
- AND bodywork!
- Yes, we include in this package an individualized bodywork program of 2 bodywork sessions weekly for the entire 12 week program, as well as the classes all wrapped into one "Essential" program!
By joining both education & empowerment with the bodywork we can better guide you in the direction you need to put you on the path of Holistic Health. We work with you on an individual basis for a total of 12 weeks to coach you in ALL aspects of your health. Keeping in mind your unique needs we help bring balance to your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual sides.
We are an educated and experienced team that work with you and your specific needs to help you attain the knowledge, inspiration, and guidance that you need to make lasting changes for a healthier life!
"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom", Aristotle
Below we list all the classes and bodywork that are included in the
Essential Holistic Health Package
12 Holistic Health classes:
- Holistic Nutrition
- Emotional Healing
- A Healthy Home Life
- A Healthy Work Life
- Media vs. Mindfulness
- The Spiritual Side
- Detoxing For Life
- Herbs & Remedies For Imbalances
- Illness From an Holistic Viewpoint
- Hygiene & Cleanliness For Modern Times
- Mental Fitness
- Living Holistically
12 Holistic Nutrition classes:
- Vitamins & Minerals
- How to Make Good Food Choices
- Shakes vs. Juicing
- How to Find "Healthy" Produce
- Conventional vs. Organic
- Herbs & Spices
- Mindful Nutrition
- Salad Making
- 30 min. Dinner
- Go Into the Store!
12 Movement classes & 12 Yoga/Meditation classes (24 classes total) in:
- Hands, Feeling Through Touch
- Arms, Embracing Your Life
- Feet, Grounding For Life
- Legs, Standing Strong
- Shoulders, Holding the World
- Hips, Holding Your Balance
- Lumbar, Flexibility in Body and Mind
- Thoracic, Heart of the Backbone
- Cervical, Opening Your Voice
- Pelvic, Feeling Your Passion
- Head & Neck, Perceiving the World
- All Over Mindfulness
- Each one of the Movement and Yoga/Meditation classes you will find step-by-step guidance on ways to improve function in every aspect of your physical body. All the classes work to bring an awareness to all the areas of the body, how to listen to what your body is telling you, and tools to work with on a daily basis to help you achieve your goal of being the healthiest you can be.
"Without awareness there is no freedom", Simon Boylan
4. (2) 60 min. sessions of bodywork each week for the entire 12 week program (24 sessions total) in:
- Whatever the client needs to reach a healthy balance in their physical, mental, and spiritual state of well being.
- A balance of bodywork types to bring harmony to the body.
- A day by day adjustment to what is needed at the time.
5. Guidance through your journey via. Text, email, Facebook, blog, and in-person consultations.
We want to be there for you every step of the way!
- Includes three books and a 4" therapy ball for FREE!
- One on Holistic Health
- One on Holistic Nutrition
- And, one on Movement.
All of this at full price would normally cost $3,240, but we offer a huge discount of $740
Which, brings us to the total cost of the entire program…
This is an introductory price and may be subject to change.