In this workshop, we will be focusing on our 4 step holistic approach to getting rid of your pain!
If you are in pain, which I hate to say it but many are, then come and learn how to identify all aspects of your pain and then get the tools you will need to start working on your specific kind of pain using Holistic Health techniques.
Holistic Health is based on the law of nature that a whole is made up of interdependent parts. The earth is made up of systems, such as air, land, water, plants, and animals. If life is to be sustained, they cannot be separated, for what is happening to one is also felt by all of the other systems. In the same way, an individual is a whole made up of interdependent parts, which are the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual. When one part is not working at its best, it impacts all of the other parts of that person.
Often times this shows up as pain in one form or another. So, by using a holistic approach there is an ongoing process that must happen. As a lifestyle, it includes a personal commitment to be moving toward the right end of the wellness continuum. No matter what their current status of health, people can improve their level of well-being. Even when there are temporary setbacks, the movement is always headed toward wellness, and ultimately living pain-free!
Our 4 step holistic approach helps you:
1. Identify the "type of pain" you are experiencing.
2. Find the "underlying causes" of your type of pain.
3. Learn the specific "tools" you can take into your everyday life to help pull your pain out by the root.
4. Set up a plan of action!
There is only room for 12 in this space, which provides an environment that supports optimal learning, and quality time for getting all questions answered.
• Tuition – $35 (paid in advance to hold spot) RSVP at email@example.com or text 801-251-6108
• Class time – 6pm to 8pm
• Class Date – Wednesday, Sept. 12th, 2018
• Location – Holistic Bodyworks, 439 E Winchester Street, Murray, UT 84107
• Bring - Notebook, pen, and questions